Monday, December 27, 2010

Hang out v Su Zhen & Sia Wei

Last sun (19.12.2010), I hang out with Su Zhen & Sia Wei... Originally I, Sia Wei & Su Zhen plan go pyramid by bus. But my baby say he fetch us go... So touching... Hehe... Cos when he wan fetch us go, he need to go fetch Su Zhen & Sia Wei from their house after that juz come fetch me... We abt 1 pm start our journey from my house.. But we not go pyramid. We go Sg Wang. Dear say my friends never go Sg Wang before so that bring them go.. Even they are my friend but he also bring them go so far.. We go Sg Wang > Times Square > Pavilion... Walk until leg very pain but feel very happy n enjoy.. ^^ Since they go study the university, we seldom to go out oredi... I wil miss the time v u all, gals... I hope that we stil have time to hang out soon..

Those are the photo we took at Pavilion....














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

❤ Zoe' s Daily Life ❤. Design By: SkinCorner