Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My daily life B4 CNY

Hi everyone... Long time no update my blog already.. I also donno I wan to put wat as my title for tis post... Recently I very very busy... My sis cal me go shop help her... Her shop now very busy.. Everyday wake up at 7 am something go to my audit firm work.. After finish the work 5.30 pm I have to go to my next work (my sis's shop) until 8.30 pm o 9 pm.. When reach home I have to go take my bath n sleep... Really very tired.. No time for me to rest.. Everyday work at office oso feel sleepy n tired... But tis is temporary onli... Sunday is my rest day but I oso cant rest... I oso have alot thing to do... Tis sat I wan do my nail liao.. Give it pretty pretty when CNY... hehe... ^^  It's very cheap onli... Somemore the gal is come my house service us.. Leg is for RM 22 & Hand finger juz RM20. I felt is ok v the price cos I one year juz do once time onli... Next day - sun I make a appointment to do body massage and facial.. ^^ CNY is nearing oh... I am exciting now... Excite to wear new year clothes, excite to go out v fren, excite to go out v my baby... I don have money liao cos I bought alot clothes.. I think if I no mistaken I can wear all the new clothes until 15th day... ^^ 2 years like tis crazy to bought new year clothes liao... But cant say me buy too many cos I mostly one year juz bought once time onli... ^^ Yesterday when I reached home, my mum told me my cousin gv me her work clothes again..... Haiyo..... Donno wan say happy o wat lo... Cos I have alot clothes until donno wan wear which wan go work o go out lo... (Haha... Lansi abit... Paiseh ya...^^ ) So that I yesterday took out some clothes that I seldom wear de and planning gv other ppl... If I didnt do like that my personal cupboard no enough to put my new year clothes...


Hope I have like tis type of cupboard..
** Simply simply write.. Apologize oh... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

❤ Zoe' s Daily Life ❤. Design By: SkinCorner