Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Working Environment Without Music

The working environment without music... I think tis title is suitable for me to write the tis post... My company's radio is spoil for few month ago... The admin is promise that wil replace a new radio B4 YA2011 but today oredi is 27th Jan 2011. They stil haven buy the radio... Feel very tired n sleepy when working under the quiet  environment. I cant accept like tis de environment. My department does not have ppl talking o chatting.. All ppl is concentrate on their working... I also can but............. I need some music o ppl talking... Now my eyes wil out of control to be close it... I really very boring.... Sleepy... I really hope wil buy the radio soon... I really cant without radio.... PLS..........................!!!!! From now I wil list a label to "office"... Easy for you all to see... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

❤ Zoe' s Daily Life ❤. Design By: SkinCorner